There are various kinds of parasites out there and the majority of them are pretty common, so you might not even be aware that certain problems you have been having were as a result of the parasites inside of you.
Top 10 Signs You Have Been Infested With Parasite:
- While you sleep you grind your teeth
- Are inexplicably experiencing irritated skin, rashes, hives, eczema or rosacea
- Unprovoked constipation, diarrhea, gas, or IBS symptoms
- While traveling internationally, you’ve had traveler’s diarrhea
- You have suffered from food poisoning in the past and are your digestion still hasn’t settled
- You have trouble going to sleep and you wake up frequentlythroughout the night
- Your muscles and joints are sore
- You are suffering from fatigue, depression, lack of energy or lethargy
- You are never full after eating
- You suffer from iron-deficiency anemia
7 Foods And Herbs That Naturally Destroy Internal Parasites
Garlic has proven to be incredibly efficient at combating viral infections, bacteria, parasites, fungi and cancer. It can also defeat blood-sucking parasites such as fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
2. Black Walnut Nuts & Hull
The nuts and green hulls of a black walnut are able to detox the blood and intestines along with helpingfungal infections. The hulls’juice can be used to wipe out parasites.
The wormwood leaves and flowers are amazing for treating stomach issues and intestinal worms. They are also packed with powerful antimicrobial components, which means they are efficient indealing withparasitic andother types of infections as well.
The only herb that completely eliminates parasites is the clove, destroying even the eggs hatched by worms. It is incredibly strong in combination with black walnut and wormwood. Clove contains antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antibacterial properties!
5. Chinese Gold thread
People have been using goldthread to curedifferentkinds of infections, such as yeast, parasitic, bacterial and protozoan. The berberineit contains is to thank for the majority of its antimicrobial components.
6. Oregano Oil
Oregano oil is incredibly powerful and it is recognized as the most efficient herb
Thyme is incredible for stimulating the major immune system gland called thethymus. Thyme oil is efficient at both disrupting the development of numerous types of parasites and destroying them in the gastro-intestinal tract.
Thyme can be included