Flax seeds are part of the diet of many peoples for hundreds of years because it is very useful. You can add many foods and enrich your favorite dish, despite the great taste, thus will bring many medicinal compounds in the body.
See how flaxseed will affect your body.
– It has rich in omega 3 fatty acids an amazing impact on overall health.
– Flaxseed can reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the blood by 50%.
– This family also reduces the level of triglycerides and 25-60%.
– Flaxseed can preventive influence on the onset of diabetes and regulates blood sugar levels.
– Just three teaspoons of flaxseed contains as much omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acids as found in half kilogram fish.
– Flaxseed is rich in dietary fiber, so affect the proper digestion and prevents constipation.
– Lignans found in flaxseed act preventive the occurrence of cancer, heart disease and osteoporosis.
– They also reduce inflammation and effectively alleviated symptoms caused by arthritis and lupus.
– Flaxseed helps to reduce excess weight as easily saturated.
Flaxseed – For constipation take 1-2 tablespoons seed, then who drink 1-2 glasses of water. The seeds will swell in the stomach, making it gentle laxative. Seeds can be mixed with muesli, cereals and honey and soft cheese and as such can-eat breakfast. It is at the same time to take large amounts of water.
AS TEA – Used for cough and sore throat, and flavored with honey and lemon juice. Coatings – shatters flaxseed and applied to ulcers.
FOR RINSE – Soaking the seeds in water to obtain mucosal mass, which can be taken against inflammation of mucous membranes, as in gastritis and pharyngitis.
AS OIL – Essential fatty acids found in flaxseed oil, aid in eczema, menstrual disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and atherosclerosis. Two teaspoons of freshly pressed oil or 1-2 teaspoons of freshly crushed flaxseed added to the daily diet.