It is a lot of people who incorrectly eat fruit. Knowing the mechanism of proper consumption of fruit allows the body to utilize all the nutrients it contains. What is right and what is wrong, when the consumption of fruit thing?
In the formation of the correct attitude towards the consumption of fruits should start from the fact that human orgranism instinctively longs for the fruit. Already in its unusually pleasant smell, but also attractive colors, fruit reminds of enjoying the meal. And this is the first psychological hurdle in bringing down the wrong approach in the consumption of fruit. On the other hand, we need to believe in what doctors have long speeches. Fruit is the most beneficent, most medicinal foods in which we can enjoy only if you eat properly.
Of course, all this is so only under one condition: if you are eating properly. In the proper nutrition you need to start from the scientific evidence that the fruit does not remain long in the stomach, which in turn means that you should never eat with something else, even right after something else. The most important rule of eating fruit is to take on an empty stomach! In this way, for maximum detoxification. Releases large amounts of energy from fruit and relieves the digestive organs. This invasion of energy is directed to the elimination of excess weight and increase life activities.
If you eat fruit after other food, causes difficulties. For example, if you eat a piece of fruit after lunch will do the following negative things:
* Fruit is blocked in passing through the stomach;
* Instead of being digested, fruit is fermented, mixed with other foods and starts to decay and releases acid;
* Rot proteins, carbohydrates ferment;
* Starting indigestion and nausea, occurring problems in the stomach.
What is worse – eating improperly, apparently you do not have some dire consequences. But the “bill” comes later. The consequences are numerous diseases.
Never eat fruit:
* With other ingredients (except apples and carrots);
* Do not combine fruits with non-sprouted grains, because it causes fermentation in the digestive organs;
* Do not eat fruit with a meal or as a dessert, but at least 20 minutes before a meal and 2 hours after a meal;
* Do not combine very sour with very sweet fruit;
* Do not eat fruits, especially sour, in large quantities.
Always eat fruit:
* On an empty stomach.