We all know that garlic is one of the best antibiotics, and it can also help in treating various diseases.
Its main characteristic is the amount of allicin contained in itself, which gives it a specific smell of this vegetable (garlic). Alicine contained in garlic is an excellent antibiotic and it combats pathogenic bacteria and parasites. It also eliminates free radicals from the body.
The best way to consume garlic is to eat fresh, crushed or finely chopped, and leave it 5 minutes to get as much as possible allicin.
It helps treat at least 150 different diseases, and this is proven by the National Medical Library, such as infections and heart disease. It is known as a vegetable that contributes to the prevention of brain and heart attack.
Garlic also helps treating diabetes, cardiovascular disease, thrombosis, atherosclerosis, and hypertension.
Scientists Matthew J. Budoff, M.D., showed that garlic can remove the accumulated plaque of the veins in the body, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease.
Recent studies have shown that garlic has countless benefits:
- Prevents arterial dysfunction
- reduces the spread of the arterial plaque
- it modulates lipids in the blood, positively
- It prevents oxidation of cholesterol
- It spreads
bloodvessels to increase circulation
- You can help fight your vascular inflammation
- It reduces the risk of blood clots
- has the ability to lower blood pressure
Garlic has super
anti infectious properties that can destroy these 14 infections:
- Hive 1 infection
- Klebsiella infection
- Helicobacter infection
- Candida (Yeast) infection
- Group B Streptococcus Infection
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima
- Vibrio infection
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Mycotoxin-associated aflatoxicosis
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Viral Infections
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA)
What is good does not cause any unwanted effects on our body, so everyone can consume it. You can also use it as an accessory in your kitchen and take advantage of the benefits of this incredible vegetable.