As we know, insomnia is a disruption of our health. Usually it is followed by low energy, daytime drowsiness, depressed mood and irritability.
Also, the main cause of decreased sleep quality, fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness is sleep apnea.
Those who suffer from this disorder have a shallow breath, and have one or more respiratory breaks while sleeping. This disorder chronically affects their sleep.
But without worries, there are numerous plants in the world that have the ability to detoxify and purify the air in your home, and help you have a great sleep.
The quality of our sleep is an important part of our health. Houseplants absorb carbon dioxide and emit fresh oxygen, thereby contributing to cleaner air in our home.
Now we will list several powerful house plants that contribute to cleaner and better quality air in our home:
- Lavender, a plant that has a specific and soothing aroma. It is used to treat many conditions such as central nervous system disorders, anxiety, sleep disorders and stress.
- English ivy plant (Hedera Helix), a lovely herb that fits best in your bedroom, purifies the air and removes all toxins from it.
- Snake plant (Sansevieria Trifasciata), produces oxygen at night and is one of the ten most powerful plants approved by NASA.
- Aloe Vera, a plant that has many medicinal properties. In doing so, it releases large amounts of oxygen during the night and helps sleep.
Jasmine ,has excellent sedative properties. Improves sleep and helps deal with anxiety. Also, Jasmine essential oil is used to treat mild forms of depression.
- Spider plant (Chlorophytum Comosum), Has the ability to eliminate as much as 90
percentto formaldehyde from the air, and thusis one of the most powerful plants on the NASA list.
root,can easily treat insomnia. This plant has super sedative properties, and therefore it can replace the mild sedatives used to treat nervous tension. It activates the GABA system in the brain which is responsible for relaxing the body.
We hope that we have helped you in choosing your