The lack of
It can also be one of the factors of premature death and countless health problems.
For the normal functioning of our body, 7-8 hours of sleep are necessary, everything beyond these limits is a bad biorhythm and deprivation of a good sleep.
Insufficient sleep and chronic sleep disorder can be the cause of heart disease, diabetes, and strokes.
Lack of sleep can also be caused by a bad lifestyle, alcohol, stress, drugs, excessive coffee consumption, and smoking.
Here are some of the many negative effects of insufficient sleep:
- Heart Diseases. Sleep deprivation can be a cause of cardiovascular disorders.
- Diabetes. Insufficient sleep may increase a person’s risk of diabetes.
- Premature Death. It can lead to countless health problems such as heart disease, cancer and diabetes, and thus shorten human life.
- Increase in weight. Lack of sleep affects the hormones in our body negatively, and thus increases the sense of hunger.
- Poor brain function. A bad dream does make us tired, forgotten, exhausted, and hinders our mental abilities. It also badly affects our memory and skills.
- Increased blood pressure. A broken dream can have a negative effect on our blood pressure, because it speeds up the heart rate, and thus can cause hypertension and cardiovascular problems.
- Depression. It can cause depression, because it disrupts the level of hormones in our body, and thus affects our
behavior. While we sleep during the night, the hormone called serotonin is produced in our body, and this hormone is responsible for our mood and well-being.
All you need to do, sleep from 7 to 8 hours especially at night and thus improve the quality of your life and you will be prevented from the countless health problems.