For the short time we have to create order in our diet. There are a lot of truth in the saying: “Healthy body, healthy mind”. We should know that the mind and body are closely linked and that as far as the mind influences the body, so the body has an effect on the mind.
- Healthy diet (more fresh organic food, fruits, vegetables, whole foods (grains). Proper nutrition would include: fruit for breakfast and lunch (first thing first), eat without hurry in a pleasant atmosphere, preferably alone prepare meals, eat only when you’re hungry and if necessary (do not over-eat), the food should be various.
- Exercises for the body, a minimum of 15-20 minutes. daily (Hatha yoga or stretching exercises combined with strengthening; also preferably recreational sports, for example. swimming, tennis or jogging)
- The spiritual development: staying more in the nature (river, sea, park), learn to meditate (mental hygiene), only do what makes us happy and fills (“follow your happiness”). Today we, as far as the food, went like this:
* Time of water after getting out of bed
* One apple / pear
* Breakfast, two slices of whole grain bread with humus.
* Lunch at a vegetarian restaurant Enjoy: Appetizer: two spring roles. Main meal: rice with cooked vegetables (Chinese cabbage, broccoli, peppers, basil, carrots) and soy meat. Half of which we could not eat it should be packed to go. Before lunch is served green tea (without sugar) and after lunch buy multi-vitamin water.
* Afternoon snack: Watermelon (three slices).
* Early evening (around 7pm): minestrone soup with mixed salad.
* Desert: energy protein bar.
And last, but not least.
We absolutely need to be abridged on natural products: shampoo, soap, cream, washing powder, toothpaste, deodorant, detergent, etc. The price is about a dollar more per product of the chemical, which does not make a big difference, until we have a big benefit for us. Most of these products are made of essential oils that have a beneficial effect on the skin.