Ginger is one of the most fantastic natural remedies. It is great for nausea, muscle soreness, joint pain, stiffness, and cramps. I oftentimes use it for stomach issues and see great results. Ginger speeds up the emptying of the stomach which is good for people who experience discomfort after eating. With all of the health benefits associated with ginger, there is no reason why it should not be in your home.
Now, in store ginger can be a bit pricey and we, of course, have no means of knowing if something is truly organic or not at the moment for the most part so growing your own ginger is something I highly recommend. In order to grow ginger, you will need to obtain some ginger you can get these online or in store, I prefer ordering online because most store bought ginger has been sprayed with growth inhibitors. This will be much easier than it sounds and can be done by anyone.
How To Grow Ginger
- Ginger root
- Soak the ginger root overnight.
- Fill your pot with soil and place your ginger root in it, be sure that the eye buds pointing upward.
- Cover the root with 1-2 inches of soil.
- Water it well.
- Put the pot in a reasonably warm place that is still shaded from the sun.
- Keep the plant moist with a spray bottle and you will notice after just a few short weeks the ginger growing.
This will give you an endless supply of fresh ginger that is completely safe from dangerous industrial chemicals. You will be able to reap all the benefits of ginger without the side effects of the agricultural industry.